BloggerAds廣告

2016年9月21日 星期三

[精靈寶可夢]隊長評價說明

各陣營的隊長評語有四種
可分成:最強(82%+)、強(66~80%)、普通(51~64%)、弱(0~50%)

藍隊 :
最強:Overall, your [_______] is a wonder! What a breathtaking Pokemon!
強:Overall, your [_______] has certainly caught my attention.
普通:Overall, your [_______] is above average.
弱:Overall, your [_______] is not likely to make much headway in battle.
紅隊: 
最強:Overall, your [_______] simply amazes me. It can accomplish anything!
強:Overall, your [_______] is a strong Pokemon. You should be proud!
普通:Overall, your [_______] is a decent Pokemon
弱:Overall, your [_______] may not be great in battle, but I still like it!
黃隊:
最強:Overall, your [_______] looks like it can really battle with the best of them!
強:Overall, your [_______] is really strong!
普通:Overall, your [_______] is pretty decent!
弱:Overall, your [_______] has room for improvement as far as battling goes.


能力值比較高的會被點出 : Attack or HP or Defense

藍隊 
※ 單項IV高達15點: 
"Its stats exceed my calculations. It's incredible!"
「這項數值遠超出我的計算,真不可思議」

※ 單項IV在13~14點: 
"I am certainly impressed by its stats, I must say."
「我必須說我對這數值印象深刻」

※ 單項IV在8~12點: 
"Its stats are noticeably trending to the positive."
「這項數值還蠻值得一提的」

※ 單項IV值0~7點: 
"Its stats are not out of the norm, in my opinion"
「在我看來,這數值不值一提」

紅隊
※ 單項IV高達15點: 
I'm blown away by its stats. WOW! 
「哇喔!我被他的數值嚇到了!」

※ 單項IV值13~14點: 
It's got excellent stats! How exciting! 
「他有非常卓越的數值,令人興奮!」

※ 單項IV值8~12點:
Its stats indicate that in battle, it'll get the job done. 
「它的數值已足夠用來戰鬥」 

※ 單項IV值0~7點:
Its stats don't point to greatness in battle.
 「它的數值在戰鬥中沒有優勢」

黃隊
 ※ 單項IV高達15點: 
Its stats are the best I've ever seen! No doubt about it! 
「毫無疑問!它的數值是我看過最棒的!」

※ 單項IV值13~14點: 
Its stats are really strong! Impressive. 
「這數值真的很強!讓人印象深刻」

※ 單項IV值8~12點:
It's definitely got some good stats. Definitely!
「這數值的確還不錯!」

※ 單項IV值0~7點:
Its stats are all right, but kinda basic, as far as I can see. 
「依我來看,這數值還算可以,普普通通啦」 

沒有留言:

張貼留言